Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Gotta Catch 'Em All: Grad Student Set 2

so it's been a while since I've put up anything, but after looking through the emails that have been in my sciencediva backlog, these are the best and sexiest grad students that I have seen. So, let's start with double your pleasure, double your fun.

Tied for #1 - Aaron and Wes Sattler, Columbia University

They're first years in the Parkin group at Columbia. Makes me wish I went to Columbia now. I know the Parkin group works on bioinorganic chemistry, and as an inorganic chemist, I love that. Good job to Columbia for recruiting these hotties.

3) Dave Fratarelli, Northwestern University

This one was sent to me not too long ago. All I have to say is wow. Northwestern has some hotties. According to my sources, he in the Marks Solid State subgroup. The picture has some sort of laser setup, and lasers are sexy. Definitely bonus points. He could've overtaken the Sattlers, but they have more bonus points for being twins..in chemistry..getting their PhDs.

4) Kevin Kells from Wayne State University

Kevin is part the Rigby Group at Wayne State University. He's actually a postdoc, but I'll lump him with the grad students since he was one not too long ago. He's Canadian too, like our dear Christopher Graves from Grad Student Set 1. He was sent in by a daring undergrad who shall remain nameless, but mad props girlie. This typically isnt seen that much, but they work on natural products synthesis. Damnit, I knew I should've become a total synthesis kinda gal, but alas. I will just have to marry one of these organikers :P


I've mostly gotten professors, so I'll get to that after I read through my huge backlog of emails. But ladies, these guys are PhDs, or at least they're going to get PhDs. Let's go for the hot and intelligent ones, okay?

3 comments:

Ψ*Ψ said...

How can you mention the Marks group at Northwestern without also listing Antonio Facchetti?

Piece of Mind said...

I'm in love...

colxande said...

He is definetely hot!